Why hire a parking consultant
Few people realize how complicated it is to develop a good parking solution - that is until they find themselves lost in the maze of design options, building codes, zoning laws, parking restrictions, traffic flow requirements, contractors, architects, structural engineering, and so on. No two parking projects are exactly alike, so there is no single, clear-cut path to follow.
Stokes Industries are architects of parking solutions. We are professionals who have the education, training, experience, and vision to guide you through the entire evaluation, design and implementation process.
Stokes Industries sees the big picture. We don't just see a parking space we see the entire parking environment that satisfies functional needs.
Whether you are remodeling, adding on, or building from scratch, Stokes Industries can guide the way. Working with architects, structural engineers and other professionals, we can help you end up with a well-designed parking solution that meets your needs and works within your budget and time frame.
"It is a gross misconception that a competitive bidding process will result in the best parking equipment for the best price."
- Van Stokes, Sr. President, Stokes Industries Co. LTD.
Stokes Industries Solves Problems
Most parking projects start with a want or need. "I need more parking." Or, "We've outgrown our parking." But how does that need or want get translated into a three-dimensional parking space? That is what Stokes Industries does - solves parking problems in very creative ways. With our broad knowledge of mechanical parking systems, we can show you alternatives and options you might never think of on your own.
Stokes Industries Can Save You Money
Stokes Industries services are a wise investment for the money, not an added cost to your project. Why?
- Because a well-conceived automated parking solution can be built more efficiently and economically. Stokes industries plans your project with you and your architect. As the requirements evolve, changes can be made on paper and computers much less expensively than later on when construction is underway. Thorough design criteria also make it easier to accurately price and implement your project.
- Stokes Industries can reduce the amount of real estate dedicated to parking while still meeting or exceeding the required parking capacity.
- Because Stokes Industries can work with your budget and help you select the appropriate solution at a fair price.
- Because Stokes Industries designs parking systems that are durable saving on frequent maintenance and replacement costs.
Stokes Industries mechanical parking systems will allow you to:
- Increase the profitability of your projects.
- Increase parking capacity.
- Reduce real estate commitment.
- Reduce construction times.
- Reduce operational costs.
- Improve the overall experience for your clientele.
- Increase the personal safety of your clientele.
- Guarantee the safety of the vehicles.
- Eliminate damage and dents to vehicles.
- Restrain theft and vandalism.
- Reduce sound contamination.
- Reduce automobile emissions